Alex Miller is a Communications Coordinator for Parson + Associates (P+A), bringing creative and professional strategies into any project he is involved in. From planning and executing a special event, building relationships with community leaders and business owners, or talking directly with media members, Alex has the proven experience to bring clear and cohesive messages to the public. With the help of the P+A team, Alex has built several key relationships with Kansas City officials, community leaders, and business owners.
Additionally, Alex has a proven understanding of social media content creation and implementation across all of the major platforms, which translates into an advanced skill set with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WordPress. He has been immersed in several non-profit and for-profit social media campaigns from the ground up, including developing social media plans, growing audience bases, and managing the successful application of these plans.
Alex knows that it takes more than social media to engage an audience. He uses his diverse range of communication experience to craft messages in a way that are both accurate and creative. Whether the message be through graphic design, photography, videography, written, or oral communication, Alex possess the advanced skill set needed to effectively reach a target audience through several channels.
Alex has a wide range of multi-media experiences working on these projects:
- KC Streetcar Construction
- City Council Campaign of Dan Fowler
- City Council Campaign of Scott Wagner
- ADA Compliance
- RideKC: Bridj
- 20th Street Streetscape
- RideKC Freedom
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Certified
- Remote Pilot Certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America
- Northland Leadership, Northland Chamber of Commerce
Organization Leadership Roles
- President-Elect, Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America
- Secret talent?
I won the state championship in cup stacking when I was in 3rd grade.
- Five simple pleasures you can’t do without, barring the essentials?
The NBA/basketball, a good plate of spaghetti, an ice cold beer, Royals games and Chiefs games.
- Personal goal?
Start a podcast that all of Kansas City knows about.