Kaley Wells is a Communications Coordinator for Parson + Associates who is always ready to dive into a new challenge, loves creative writing, and has a passion for providing excellent customer service. Bringing a multitude of skills from different internships and leadership roles in a variety of organizations, she has experience in project management, strategic communication planning, social media consulting and marketing, event planning, and publication design.
Before joining P+A, she attended college at Northwest Missouri State University where she received a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations.
Kaley has a wide range of experiences working with these clients:
- KCI New Terminal Project
- Clarkson Construction Company
- RideKC Streetcar Extension South
- City of Jackson, Miss.
- KCATA Johnson County Marketing
- Community Engagement University, City of Kansas City, Missouri
Previous Organizational Involvement
- Sigma Kappa Sorority
- Lambda Pi Kappa – National Communication Honor Society
- NWCom Cats
Organization Leadership Roles
- Public Relations Chairwoman, Sigma Kappa Sorority
- Secretary, Lambda Pi Kappa – National Communication Honor Society
- Secretary, NWCom Cats
- Promotions Intern, Steel City Media
- Social Media Strategist Intern, Northwest Missouri State University
- Intern, Scout Guide Kansas City Edition
- Five simple pleasures you can’t do without, barring the essentials?
Coffee, Twitter, books, Netflix and Starbursts.
- I nerd out on…?
Music, Harry Potter and anything Audrey Hepburn.
- Worse fad you’ve ever participated in?
I fell for the Silly Bandz obsession in middle school and had them completely up and down both arms. It was not a good look.
Reach Out to Parson + Associates
Interested in working with project management professionals like Kaley? Contact P+A in Downtown Kansas City today at (816) 216-6571.
WE'RE SOCIAL! FOLLOW PARSON + ASSOCIATES
+ Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
+ Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
+ Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
+ Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
To engage people and tailor messages to build a bridge between complex ideas and common sense solutions.