Erin has years of communications, public relations, design and website experience in a wide variety of sectors from non-profit to healthcare to government. Her passion for the details and adherence to accuracy, allows her to be a proficient planner of projects covering complex and delicate subject areas. She possesses a creative background and grassroots resourcefulness..
Raised in the nation’s heartland, Erin is a native of Kansas City and graduated from the University of Missouri. She has work in public relations and related fields throughout her career, and has a knack for communicating complex topics and ideas.
Erin has earned Multiple PRism and Lantern awards from the Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) and Southern Public Relations Federation, while also holding leadership positions within the organizations. With the proven ability to develop innovative strategies and a deep desire to always be learning, she’s a valuable member of the Parson + Associates team as a senior communications strategist.
- Accreditation in Public Relations, Universal Accreditation Board
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certified
- Certificate in Supervisory Management, Mississippi State Personnel Board
- 2017 Practitioner of the Year, Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter
- 2015 Emerging Practitioner of the Year, Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter
- Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America
- Waldo Tower Neighborhood Association
- One personal goal?
To visit all of the 63 National Parks.
- I’m legitimately bad at….?
Throwing a frisbee, driving at night, containing my excitement.
- Worse fad you’ve ever participated in?
Contact Our Communications Professionals
WE'RE SOCIAL! FOLLOW PARSON + ASSOCIATES
+ Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
+ Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
+ Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
+ Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
To engage people and tailor messages to build a bridge between complex ideas and common sense solutions.